League of Men – Open League Format Rules:
– The league format is open and continuous. League position is determined by a team’s results over their last 5 games.
– Each team earns 3 points for a win and 1 point for a draw.
– Unless a challenge has been issued matches are usually determined at random.
– No team can hold both the Million Gobbo Championship Trophy and The Nielsen Strap at the same time.
– Only teams eligible to hold the Stunty Ribbon can hold multiple titles at once, those being the Stunty Ribbon + one other.
Million Gobbo Champions Trophy – Champions:
With the league format disbanding due to the abandonment of season 4 of the League of Men and a new open league format being introduced the Championship Trophy and Million Gobbo Belt were merged into the Million Gobbo Championship Trophy and awarded to the then holders of both titles, Contaminated Foodchain.
1. Contaminated Foodchain (13/07/16 – ?: 0 successful defences)
– A team with three wins in their last five games may make a challenge to the current title holders although they are not obliged to.
– All challenges that meet the above criteria must be accepted, if the team refuses to play the game they forfeit the title and a new champion is determined in a match between the two best performing teams over the last 5 games (cowardly, forfeiting, outgoing champions excluded.)
The Nielsen Strap:
1. Scandinavian Canadians (13/08/15 – 29/09/15: 2 successful defences)
2. Devious Masterplan (29/09/15 – ?: 1 successful defences)
– Each match involving the holders of The Nielsen Strap is for the title belt.
– The only exception to the above rule is if the holders are playing the current Million Gobbo Championship Trophy holders.
The Currently Nameless Stunty Ribbon:
1. Don’t Believe the Hype! (18/07/16 – ?: 0 successful defences)
– The following teams are eligible for the Stunty Ribbon: Don’t Believe the Hype!, Our Napoleon Complex, Great Sporting Frauds and Bully Free Zone.
– Any game between an eligible team and the current holder of the Stunty Ribbon will be for the Ribbon.
– Any team eligible for the Stunty Ribbon that beats a team which is not eligible can issue a challenge for the Stunty Ribbon in their next match. If they do not issue the challenge before they play another game they lose their change to challenge.
– All challenges that meet the above criteria must be accepted, if the team refuses to play the game they forfeit the Ribbon and a new champion is determined in a match between the two best performing, eligible teams over the last 5 games (cowardly, forfeiting, outgoing champions excluded.)
Some players just get a little bit too good… Every player who reaches Emerging Star level or higher is a target! For each player permanently removed from a team roster as a result of an injury caused by retirement the opponents scores points related to their level of stardom as follows:
Emerging Star: 1 point
Star: 2 points
Super Star: 3 points
Legend: 5 points
Players currently eligible for bounties: